The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[Europe] FS :Leica M8 + extras = sale price !

proenca

Hi there,

My dealer ( photo... ) gave me a call and said "your M9 is here".

Therefore, my Leica M8 is up for the grabs for a super reduced price since I want a quick sale, and it comes with LOTS of extras :

* Leica M8, I'm first and only owner - bought it new, on Singapore, 2 months after it came out. Comes with boxes & papers. It has light used marks ( I'm very "anal" about equipment description, it has no dents or hard scratches, just some light normal usage marks for a 3 year old camera ) in Silver

* Leica grip, original, bought 3 months ago new - with box. Silver

* Leica black dot - original - don't ask

* REAL leather covering : it has been recovered just for the simple fact that I find hedious the original covering that feels, looks and smells like plastic.

* erased ink on the M8 : erm.. just because I liked it. No marks.

So couple of pictures :

detail of the logo / M8 inscription / new leather

overview with original camera grip

PRICE : 1750€ with shipping included for Europe via UPS.

Payment : Bank transfer with IBAN or Paypal.

ebay : got 100% score, long time user ( goncaloacproenca ), long time LUF forum user and I bought one item here already !

carstenw

Wow, that's cheap! I wish I had the cash lying around to upgrade to an M9, but I guess I have to wait a while.

proenca

Ahem !

Yes its a cheap price, I just want to sell it asap to make way to the incoming M9 ; that said, if I dont sell it until the end of the month, time that I will have to pay the M9 in full without the need to sell the M8, I will most likely keep the M8 and I dont want that.

That is one of the coolest looking M8's I have ever seen!
Mr Huff, now that's quite a statement coming from the reviewing guru. Please note that its because of YOU that I'm buying a M9 : your review,aditional reports and endorsement were convincing. A Leica rep in the making ? :D

Wow, that's cheap! I wish I had the cash lying around to upgrade to an M9, but I guess I have to wait a while.
If I price it right, it will take time to sell. Hope it moves fast and I forget ideas of having 2 bodies, because if I dont sell it fast, I will keep 2 bodies...

Proença, I wish I have the money right now. It would be cool to keep that beauty in Portugal :)
:) cheers

apsheng

That is cool:thumbs: May I ask if you used Cameraleather and if so which leather is it? I am thinking to recover my steel grey M9. Have already replaced the red dot with the black.

Thanks,
Alan