The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Cambo Wide DS 24mm lens and center filter

Don Libby

I brought a Cambo Wide DS 24mm Digital XL lens along with the Schneider 24mm center filter last year (02/06/09) to use on my Cambo WRS. Since then I've found it too wide for my taste as I prefer longer lenses and am now in the process of selling it as a set.

The lens list new at $4,699.99 and the filter (which is a must) is $299.99 for a total of $4,998.99 which is very close to what I paid for it.

The lens has been used just a small hand full of times and is in like new condition guaranteed to be free of any defects.

A lens similar to this, without the filter recently sold on e-bay for $2,196.00.

I'm offering the lens and filter here for $2800.00 which includes PayPal fees and the first $50.00 in shipping/insurance fees.

This sale is open to anyone who has a verified PayPal account. I will also accept a cashier check so long as I have time to verify it and have it clear my bank.

This isn't a fire sale as I do use it occasional, just not as often as I first thought I would.

The lens will be shipped in it's original container as will the center filter.

Please contact if you have any questions.

Don

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Don,

If this were an Alpa mount I would be all over this...on my TC without shift it would be as wide as I could get.

I am sure that it will move very quickly.

Now off to find an Alpa Sch 72XL.

Bob

stephengilbert

Bob,

You know that ALPA will remount used lenses? :angel:

Of course, they charge an arm and a leg, but the total would still be less than a new ALPA mount lens.

Steve

Don Libby

I've had a couple requests to show the image quality of the lens. I've decided to include a test I conducted shortly after I got the 24 and 120mm lenses. I did this test on a tripod and changed the lenses out in order to give me a better working idea of the various focal lengths. These images have not been processed nor have they been cleaned so you'll see dust spots on just about every image. The 24mm image was taken with the center filter in place the other lenses had no filter attached.

Thanks for looking.

Don

Last edited: