The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Norman 200c

dseelig

I have 2 Norman 200c for sale. One will come with a modeling light head a 309.95 extra. I will include a Model: 2D-RP wide angle diffuser, one 8 inch reflector a delta charger with cable for both packs . One 8 inch reflector as well as a normal reflector. The non model light head shows some wear but functions perfectly. I will also include an extra charger the older cube that has been modified for the new battery packs. All this for $725 paypal included. Both batteries will fire for 170 shots at full power or more.
David
www.davidseelig.com
[email protected]
PS I also have a snoot with the head made for it for an extra $100 if wanted.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Great little units. I use one with a wink trigger in conjunction with my Ranger for fill...

dseelig

Here are a few photos of the single 200c the basic kit for $275 shipped . I can get photos of the rest. David