The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Panasonic 45-200mm

apicius9

I decided to go for the 14-140mm after realizing I hardly ever used the long range of the zoom lens - I actually hardly ever used the zoom lens, period. So, I'll offer it up for sale. It is in excellent shape, comes in the original packaging. I think I included everything it came with. Price is $270 shipped in the US, adjusted postage averywhere else, paypal personal payment or money order preferred.

Thanks for checking,

Sefan

Last edited:

apicius9

Just bumping this one up. I added a G1 body to my sales list, package price or both is $590 shipped in the US.

Stefan

apicius9

G1 body is sold, the 45-200mm lens is still available, new price is $260 shipped in the US.

Thanks,

Stefan

apicius9

Last bump before ebay (or keeping it, don't know, yet...), 45-200mm is still available, new price is $250 shipped in the US, international with postage adjustment.

Thanks,

Stefan