The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 28mm Summicron EX++

sa124m

I have just aquired a new 50mm summilux to shoot with and one of my lenses must say farewell. The 28mm summicron is very nice lens with great character. This one is the latest version but not 6-bit coded. COmes with Box and Papers and leather case. Also included is the Hood and Hood cap and rear cap. The glass on this lens is perfect and the focus is buttery smooth. I will take any offer above 2550 for the lens Net to me. I have sold many nice pieces of gear on this site including Leica MP and even a M9 with no complaints. I am offering this lens here first before i post it on other sites like RFF or Craigslist. I take a Paypal and prefer to ship within the US. First person who says they will take it shortly followed by a payment gets it and I will try to ship asap. Thanks

Last edited:
Agreed, $2300 is a steel. even including the $100-150 Leica now charges for coding, the total price is very fair and you'd get a CLA from Leica at the same time. if I were buying it, (I have one or I would) I'd arrange for the seller to send it to Leica and receive it from Leica coded and tuned up! best...Peter