The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How to change status?

gogopix

Subscriber
Sorry but I changed the title of threadin last response, but I no longer have edit for initial post. How do you edit so that people see that a sale is pending (or chang to SOLD?)

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry but I changed the title of threadin last response, but I no longer have edit for initial post. How do you edit so that people see that a sale is pending (or chang to SOLD?)
just post a new reply stating the change in status and one of us mods usually pick that up and change the thread title.
-bob

gogopix

Subscriber
Oh Ok
Thought I was doing something wrong. I thought it did it automatically. Boy, you guys really are dedicated!

Many thanks. It is a great service.

best regards
Victor

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Oh Ok
Thought I was doing something wrong. I thought it did it automatically. Boy, you guys really are dedicated!

Many thanks. It is a great service.

best regards
Victor
It is automatic,
We are just automatons.
-bob

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
We accept all major credit cards, paypal, cash and of course booze!