The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

C/Y Zeiss

R

rachp

I have a couple of excellent condition Contax Zeiss lenses for sale. I don't use paypal but I will accept personal checks (clear before shipping) or USPS money order. I can provide references from other sites - I am fairly new here.

1. Carl Zeiss Planar 85mm f1.4 MM Japan: very small marks on the filter ring, glass is clean. Includes C/Y to EOS adapter, Canon rear cap, 67/86 ring, Metal hood 4 and K84 cap. Asking $775 shipped/insured

2. Carl Zeiss F-Distagon 16mm f2.8 AE: lens is in almost perfect condition with only tiny mark on the ring where the lens cap sits, glass is clean. Includes C/Y to EOS adapter, Canon rear cap, Contax fisheye front cap. Asking $950 shipped/insured.

A

AnthonyR

Hi, do you have any photos taken at 1.4 I could view? Thanks.

R

rachp

Focusing was easy on Canon 40D & 5D - I did not use a split screen. I don't have any f1.4 samples on hand. The 85 is pending payment.

R

rachp

The 16mm is still available. I would consider trades for M mount wides or Nikon mount CV 40mm and 20mm.

Giorgio

16Zeiss
Maybe you should consider keeping a Canon body just for that lens?
I have a 50 Nikkor f1.2 Ai, and a 105 Micro Nikkor f4. Would you be interested in a partial trade toward the 16Zeiss?

Best,
Giorgio Niro

PS, I also have an Elinchrom RX1200 mono to trade.

R

rachp

Hi! The lens is almost worth staying with a Canon body! :) I can use it on my GH-1 and it is wonderful on it - just not fishy... Thanks for the trade offers but I have 50mm and up pretty much covered. I am looking for 20-40mm, tho :) Or, a Nikon 70-300 VR....

16Zeiss
Maybe you should consider keeping a Canon body just for that lens?
I have a 50 Nikkor f1.2 Ai, and a 105 Micro Nikkor f4. Would you be interested in a partial trade toward the 16Zeiss?

Best,
Giorgio Niro

PS, I also have an Elinchrom RX1200 mono to trade.