The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Contax G2, G lenses, Lens Workshop m4/3 adapter, Oly 17/2.8 m4/3

CONTAX G2 BODY. Excellent condition. Working battery. No LCD bleed, all speeds accurate. Original box, manual, strap, bottom stickers, warranty card. $425 shipped US/Can.

CONTAX-G 45MM F/2 PLANAR. SOLD

CONTAX-G 90MM F/2.8 SONNAR. Excellent condition. Comes with repro hood, and front and rear caps. $125 shipped US/Can.

OLYMPUS 17MM F/2.8 FOR MICRO 4/3. Came with my E-P2 but I prefer the Pana 20/1.7. This lens is excellent, though, and much smaller. ITEM IS BRAND NEW. It has never left the house. $200 shipped US/Can.

Add $20 shipping to any item for overseas. Paypal (personal/gift from balance if possible, but no big deal, I will eat the fee otherwise) only, please. PM or email inverseroom at gmail. Thanks!

LENS WORKSHOP CONTAX G TO MICRO 4/3 ADAPTER. ONLY A FEW MADE! I paid $230 on eBay, yours for $200 shipped. Focusing is rather rough (see my impressions in the m4/3 forum), to be honest, but it's the only Contax G adapter with an actual focus ring. Some sample pics on my flickr. I shouldn't have bought it but had more or less decided to divest myself of the G system by the time it arrived. I am thinking of asking for a refund but would just as soon sell it to one of you. Photo is from eBay of the actual item.

Last edited:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
You cannot edit posts after a hour . Suggestion copy and paste from the first post delete what is sold and what is left for sale in the next post. Most forum software is in this style.

Everything is sold but the Olympus 17/2.8! Somebody emailed me about this...I accidentally deleted the email, my apologies! But the adapter is now sold.