The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon 1d Mark IV

T

thebicyclecafe

Pretty much new in box Canon 1d Mark IV for sale. Taken out of the box to make sure everything is functional and placed right back- accessories all accounted for as well. These are out of stock at most major store everywhere- all I'm looking is to net the MSRP of $5000- from what I can see on ebay and other places, some of these have been selling at a rather nice markup above MSRP- not interested in doing that.
Please PM with any questions. I know many of you have been looking for one, and they're out of stock everywhere- here's your chance.

I would ideally ship this USPS Priority Mail Registered with full value declared- but this is a more expensive option for the buyer. If you're comfortable with it- Fedex Ground/Home Delivery with full declared value and also direct signature would work as well.

Thanks for looking!

Feedback over on FM.com can be seen here: http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/feedback/178038

Pics here: