The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 50mm Elmar 2.8 Current COLLAPSIBLE M LENS +BOX

kwatro

This current version Leica Elmar-M 50mm F2.8 black collapsible M bayonet mount lens is in pristine condition cosmetically, mechanically and optically.
Serial #39638xx. Comes with original front/rear lens caps, lens hood, leather case, original serial number matching paperwork and box.

The lens is cosmetically mint; no dings, dents or marks. 9.5+/10 overall.
Mechanically working perfectly; focusing is smooth and aperture clicks are crisp.
Optically crystal clean and clear; no fog, funus, separation or scratches. A beautiful lens. In phenomenal condition overall.

There is an unnoticeable ding at the screw of the hood(not at the lens), which does not affect anything on your picture or camera. Can not notice it when hood is on. Anyway, because of this, I lowered my price by $50-100 from the similar or less condition ones in ebay.

I'd like to ask $700. Shipping will be calculated based on where you are.

Open to reasonable offer, please PM me.
Or,

I can trade this lens with;

Zeiss zm 28mm 2.8 Biogon lens (w/ hood)
or,
Leica D 25mm 1.4 Summilux Four Third lens (w/ Hood)
in good condition.

Thanks for the interest

kwatro

Last price $630..
I have 100% positive feedback from ebay.. (id: agasarang)
If not, it will go to ebay for sale..:scry: