The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS mint Panasonic G1 Body £220GBP ($335USD) Shipped Worldwide!

vincechu

Up for sale is my G1 body

Asking price is £220GBP= $335USD (previously listed at £250GBP=$375USD) after PayPal, price includes insured shipping worldwide, with tracking number from the UK.

This IMO is a great price for a G1 body as the prices I've seen them used for around £270GBP in the UK, or around $375USD in the US

My G1 body is black and is like-new condition, no marks on the body or scratches on the screen. I'm the only owner of the G1 and purchased it last November. I've taken around 1350 photos with it and it will come with all original accessories (note it has a UK charger).

Photos of the G1 are located here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/48075884@N02/sets/72157623595875824/

(Please click on thumbnails for larger images)

I'm located in the UK, and my prices include shipping anywhere worldwide fully insured with tracking number but payment by paypal only.

UK buyers can come and inspect and have the option of cash on collection or bank transfer.

PM me if you're interested, I'll be happy to provide any extra information. :)

*This advert overrides my previous advert*

Last edited: