The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: LN GF1+20mm f1.7lens +EVF and more!

stnolan

For sale is a like new panasonic GF1 kit that comes with the amazing 20mm f1.7 "pancake" lens. Also included in this offer is the LV-F1 electronic viewfinder, 46mm vented hood and 46mm UV filter. This set comes with everything that came new with all elements. All boxes, manuals, paperwork etc.

NONE of these items have been registered yet for warranty as I just bought them. The warranties are all open. This set up was used very gently indoors with very little , if any, signs of use. I just find that I am using my X1 a lot more and have to part with it. This set up cost me $1160 before taxes and shipping and can be yours for $899 plus 3% paypal +shipping in CONUS.

I would take pictures but you all know what it looks like. I have a lot of references on RFF (stnolan) and a few here as well.

Thanks!