The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: WATE or LN 21/2.8 asph

gogopix

Subscriber
I am told (by BH) I should (means MUST :ROTFL:) sell one of these.
So, what's the current market?
any interest in either?
what price
I don't think I ever even took the 21/2.8 out of the box after buying from David-Dale
WATE-Finder redundant with
15mm Zeiss
15mm CV

Help me here. which will I regret selling the MOst? least?

Victor

ashwinrao1

The WATE's versatile, and at 21 mm, there's not much DOF control (unless you are at f/1.4), so personally, I'd keep the WATE and sell the 21 elmarit that you have never unboxed (clearly, not much loss of value if you haven't used it).

But that's just one voice in a sea of many. I, for one, use the WATE for my uberwide photography, and remotely had a 21 pre-asph, that I didn't get along with nearly as well.

Best of luck with your choice....

gogopix

Subscriber
Black, I think :eek: (I usually buy black

anybody have an idea what reasonable prices are? I will ship.

ashwinrao1

Any other stuff you may need to get rid of, let me know. A pre-asph v4 summicron 35 is on my "want" list....hahah....

gogopix

Subscriber
So, ok I have gotten a LOT of feedback...suggesting prices, so as far as I am concerned, it is successful.

I do apologize to the forum...was not aware of the 'asking price rule' as it appears to be regularly ignored

FS: LN 21/2.8, $3200 bank check or regular (but one waits for settlement) I pay shipping (I use next day FEDEX)

FS: Wate with finder $4200. same deal

both 6 bit

Victor

PS: Raelized I have the C/Y 21mm 2.8. That's my 21!

gogopix

Subscriber
here are some images. Mounted about 2-3 times, virtually new. may even be under passport warranty

here are some photos; box,case, warranty card
I didnt open the finder since it is new in the case; never opened (I didnt use it)