The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD 28/2.8 Leica (latest)

gogopix

Subscriber
So, better half says.."what's in this box"
I say, oh just empty, must be a case and lens in the cabinet
She "feels not empty.."

he..."OMG, I never opened it..."

of course, its the 28/2.0 that I use a ll the time... on the shelf since it came from Dale-David (I'm really getting forgetful :D)

any interest? name a price..

Victor

A

abenner

Re: FS 28/2.8 Leica (latest)

Sorry I'm confused. You have a 28/2.0 and a 28/2.8, and you're selling the 2.8? Did I read that right?

zoz63

Dear Victor
I am also new to this forum and I do like your "funny" way of listing gear for sale but forum rules do state:
** Price: If you are trying to sell an item, you should know what you want for it, so please no listings without stating an asking price.

cheers
Zoran

smilesire

Hi Victor;

I agree about the clarity of your ad and lack of price in the post... You would probably have a lot more success.

Thanks; JC

gogopix

Subscriber

Never been accused of clarity...

So, ok I have gotten a LOT of feedback...suggesting prices, so as far as I am concerned, it is successful.

I do apologize to the forum...was not aware of the 'asking price rule' as it appears to be regularly ignored :D

FS: LN 21/2.8, $3200 bank check or regular (but one waits for settlement) I pay shipping (I use next day FEDEX)

FS: Wate with finder $4200. same deal

both 6 bit

Victor

PS: Raelized I have the C/Y 21mm 2.8. That's my 21!

gogopix

Subscriber

ooops, wrong item...(that's for the 21/2.8 and WATE

28.2.8 is BO over $1500 (at least 100 over, otherwise goes to the 1500 offerer!)

Victor

PS the 28/2.0 is the lens I have used since buying the M8. It's my "walkaround lens"

PPS I will take offers till noon tomorrow. Then it will go to current offerer.

Last edited:
I

impo

Do not hesitate to buy from Victor. I had the pleasure to buy a lens off of him and it looked like it hadn't been touched. When he says NIB, trust him it's going to be NIB. And he'll ship it overnight for free!

gogopix

Subscriber

Thank you for the comment.
For his part impo is a great buyer as well; decides, pays fast; I'm delighted to obernight to people who appreciate these lenses.

Victor

LarryWomack

Victor,

The 28mm Elmarit-M ASPH arrived today in just the condition you advertised, brand new in the box! I can't wait to get out and give it a thorough workout.

Thanks,

Larry