The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: GF-1 and Panasonic 20mm f/1.7

jonw

For sale is an excellent, very low usage Panasonic GF-1 and Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 also like new. I have really struggled with which system to keep and I have settled on the E-P1 and the Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 If the Panasonic had in-body IS like the Oly I would not be getting rid of it because it is a wonderful camera.

GF-1 includes box and all factory items and the excellent Aki Asahi Leatherette covering which really aids in keeping a grip on this camera, if you don't like the look it is easily removed. Also included is the Giottos SP8300 multi-layer Schott glass screen protector. There are a couple of marks on the screen protector but the lcd underneath is perfect. Shot count is around 1K. I would like $850 for the body and lens plus shipping and paypal fees if you choose that option to pay.

I will not sell the lens separately unless the body sells first.

I want to try and keep sales to the US but will ship elsewhere for an additional expense.

Trades I will consider:
35L
24-70L
100-400L
Tamron 28-75
Cash difference will be worked out obviously

Thanks !

jonw

If this does not sell by tomorrow 3/23 it will be withdrawn...............

Thanks !