The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

PENDING: Epson 3800

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Have a perfect Epson 3800 I'm ready to sell, along with a complete set of extra cartridges. I really have no idea what the current market is with the base 3880 being 1295 new -- maybe 50% that? Anyway, I am open to offers along with offers for the inks. Local pick-up or inspection in Los Altos, CA. I can ship, but given the issues with shipping printers, I'd just as soon avoid that.

PM me if interested.

Thanks,

Jack

kdphotography

Re: FS: Epson 3800

Three weeks earlier and Mariah would have jumped at this Jack! (She just picked up a printer)

Diane B

I don't have any interest in this sale, but I will say I've had my 3800 from the month it came out and its met all my expectations. In all that time I've never had a clog, a color issue, etc. (and I still check before every big printing session). Having had the 2200, 1280 and other smaller formats, I didn't expect a totally problem free printer, but the 3800 has been just that for me. Just thought I'd interject this. I don't expect to upgrade until it dies.

Diane

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

Al is a local and seems interested, so as soon as he confirms, I'll let you all know.

Bob

Administrator
Staff member

Too bad I won't be able to get rid of my 3800 any time soon due to all those family requests for small prints unless I do a narrow roll and do them two across.
-bob

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

Too bad I won't be able to get rid of my 3800 any time soon due to all those family requests for small prints unless I do a narrow roll and do them two across.
-bob
Honestly, that is the one reason I considered keeping it. The reality is, I can use the funds to help offset the cost of the new big beast...

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

Sounds like Al is going to purchase the printer and inks,

Thanks to all who responded!