The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: NikonD3X

kuau

Workshop Member
I am selling my much beloved D3x, I have gone to the dark side and went MF Hasselblad H3D39
I am the second owner of the D3x.
It was originally purchased from Canoga Camera in California on 2/6/09

After buying the camera I wanted to get the "best" possible image from it so I decided to send it to LDP NET check out:
http://www.maxmax.com/hot_rod_visible.htm
I would say it's about 5-10% sharper with there filter installed. I have had zero problems with moire.
I shoot landscape and some macro stuff. You can see some images at flickr.com/kuau.
This is I consider the best FF DSLR out there for landscape work

My D3x has really right stuff bracket and a nice Giotttos glass lcd protector, DK-17 magnifier, and a MC-30 Remote cable.
Aprox. 6400 actuations
Box, manuals, body cap, strap, charger etc.

$6000.00

I will also be selling all my lenses including the 24,45,and 85mm PC-E, 14-24mm zoom

Steven

[email protected]

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
oooohhh ... if I didn't already have a D3x I'd be all over this one. The HR update looks VERY interesting.

Good luck with the sale!

V

Vivek

Steven, Could you post some details on what replacement has been done by maxmax to the original? Specifically, what was taken out and put in place of it (specifications of the replacement parts, in detail) and if the original parts taken out by maxmax are still available with the camera?

TIA.

kuau

Workshop Member
D3x and 24mm sold.
I still have:

14-24mm $1400 I am the second owner mint condition - a small nick on the barrel
45 and 85mm PCE $1450.00 each both also purchased used, both in excellent condition, small scuff marks on the hood, not scratches.

all lenses come with box, soft case caps original receipt etc.

Steven