The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB-Luigi M8/9 Half case with strap, Thumbs Up cut-out

ashwinrao1

Hello, everyone,

Eric's recent post reminded me that I'd love to try out a Luigi Half case for the Leica M9. I would like one with a cut out for the Thumb's Up grip (Tim Isaac's design) and with a built in grip in the frontside leather.

Does anyone have one to sell? I have a black M9, so most colors should work. Luigi has been hard to get a hold of, and I don't deal with PayPal, so I figured I'd try here.

Thanks for considering, and make me an offer! Would prefer purchase within the U.S. for shipping considerations...

S

supremewyss

after several email with luigi, i have a chance to buy a M-mate 2 with 2 modified cases(improved) with free shipping and 10EURO discount(which is nothing LOL)

just wonder if u will be interested in trying this new design of "Croco-like embossed" black case with 2 "improved" doors which is made by stackz of leather and u can simply open and close when u needa change your SD care and battery. when the door is closed, it looks just like a perfect half case as normal.

i have order 2 mate2 + 2 cases. u can pick any of them if u like.
pricing is same as the web with free shipping (if under 30USD) =D however 4% charge of Paypal is needed as i paid luigi as well.

PHOTO will be posted when i recieve my shipment from luigi