The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Zeiss ZM 25mm Biogon modified for M8 FS

robertwright

Good condition Zeiss ZM 25mm with milich mount coded as Leica Elmarit 24mm asph- ready to go-

got this from PopFlash in late 2007 and it became my bodycap lens on the M8 until I got the cron 28.

did the mount swap so it brings up the correct lines in the M8/M9.

Glass is 100%- body shows signs of wear on barrel as pictured- Zeiss coating is not near as durable as Leica.

Lens has a touch of play in the focus ring-aperture ring is solid.

Popflash has these new modified for 1100-

asking 750 flat I will pay fedex. Paypal is easiest for me. I have 100% feedback on ebay as robert_730

item includes original box, manuals, also ziess hood pictured, and I will throw in the original zeiss mount that I had milled for coding: big bump!-- put this on your zeiss 21mm, do the nail polish thing and you have another coded lens!

can I figure out how to include the pics from my gallery?...:confused:

robertwright

Re: Zeiss ZM 25mm Biogon modified for M8 FS

btw., US only shipping incl alaska and hawaii. Can't do international- scares me:bugeyes:

D

DougDolde

FYI international shipping is a breeze with USPS. You can even print the labels online with customs forms.

robertwright

Lens is SOLD.

thanks for the tip on international selling- of course, the post office scares me too:bugeyes: