The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M 50mm Summilux ASPH

M

monitorpop

Leica M 6-bit coded 50mm f/1.4 Summilux ASPH lens
Excellent condition, glass is pristine.
Includes original box, front and rear caps, leather case and papers.
Serial #: 4069092

I bought this lens on this forum from naturesmoments on 1/29/10 while I was on the wait list for a new M9 Camera. I changed my mind on the camera so I'm selling the lens. Looking to get back the $3300 I paid...

Thanks,
Mike
monitorpop.com
flickr.com/photos/monitorpop/

M

monitorpop

Since I don't have any history on this forum I thought I better give a bit more info on myself since this is no small purchase.

I usually sell on Craigslist but there does not seem to be a demand for Leica in Grand Rapids, MI.

I do have good feedback as a buyer.
http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/feedback/104610

I have not used eBay in years but I have 77 good feedback posts:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=monitorpop&ftab=AllFeedback

I also have have a verified PayPal account since 2001.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Mike

mathomas

I don't know if this is helpful, but monitorpop is one of my flickr contacts. He's legitimately a (very good) photographer. Been following his stuff for a long time. I'd buy this lens from him if I had the bux.

M

monitorpop

mathomas: Thanks! The internet is smaller than one might think. :)

roanjoh: I thought you would be right since this lens is hard to find these days, but not a single PM/email other than a trade. Can't believe I may have to consider eBay. Yuck.

M

monitorpop

This is still available. I'll pay shipping, insurance and PayPal fees.

Thanks,
Mike