The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M: 21, 50, 90, M6s, Filters, Oh My!

jeffwros

M6 Classic - Black
$975
Originally purchased used from Dale Photo back in August this camera has performed wonderfully. The camera is in good used condition which means there is signs of use but nothing that suggests hard use or abuse. Body only. Did not come with a box, case, strap, etc... I have plenty of packing material to keep it safe to your location.
More photos: CLICK HERE

M6 Classic - Black
$975
This camera was purchased with the other classic I have for sale. It, too, was purchased from Dale Photo at the same time (came from same consignor). This functions properly and is a joy to use. It comes with a box, the PC plug cover and strap. It does have a flaw: The rubber bumper / strip that goes along the inside door (which swings up when loading film) will probably need to be replaced sometime down the road. The rubber is more or less there but I've noticed it can stick a bit when opening to load film. It has not affected my photos but it's something I want to be sure any potential buyer knows about. Otherwise the camera is in good used condition which means there is signs of use but nothing that suggests hard use or abuse. A wonderful "shooter" camera!

M6 TTL (.72) Black
$1200
This camera was purchased last summer from a forum member who took very good care of this camera. The camera continues to be in good used condition which means there are signs of use but nothing that suggests hard use or abuse. Comes complete with box, strap, and "display" case.

21mm Summilux f/1.4 6-bit
$5500
Includes Voightlander viewfinder accessory. Originally purchased March 2009 this lens continues to be in either "excellent+" or "mint-" condition (depending on how you judge). It is very clean and has been well cared for since I purchased it new from B&H about a year ago. One minor note: The hood has a small ding in it. This happened when I unscrewed it to put on the UV filter and the thing hit the floor (just the hood, NOT the lens). In the photos look for a slight difference in the lower left corner (photo of hood). It's very minor but I wanted to make it known. This sale includes everything that came with the lens: Outer box, presentation box, leather pouch, hood, caps, manual and papers. It is registered to me and has two years remaining on the passport warranty. Whether or not Leica honors the warranty is up to them but I will include the paperwork I have. Leica Series VIII UV/IR filter available, extra (see below).

50mm Summilux ASPH f/1.4 6-bit
$3100
Just simply an excellent lens. I used it often but took good care of it for you! Comes with box, manual, pouch and caps.

90mm Summicron ASPH APO f/2
$1750
I'm going to call this one "excellent-". The "excellent" part is because it is a very clean lens overall, in fine cosmetic condition and fully capable of performing as it should. The "minus" is because it has one dark speck of dust trapped between what looks like the outer two elements. I purchased this from an online reseller a couple of months ago and was not made aware of the issue at the time of purchase. I saw it when I received it and decided that, for the price, the dust speck would not be an issue and have not been disappointed. The lens performs as it should and will have a happy home in the bag of somebody who wants to use this lens to make photographs with. If you are a strict collector then I would suggest you pass on this one. Comes with both caps and leather pouch. No box or papers. Not 6-bit.

Leica UV/IR Filters
All with boxes and cases.

E46 - used - $50
E46 - used - $50
E46 - unused - $60
E49 - unused - $60
Series VIII - used - $60
Note: Somewhere along the line I must have swapped out a case for the Series VIII filter as the case I have it packed in no longer fits the Leica box (you'll get both)!

Terms, Payment and Communication
Prices listed include shipping and PayPal fees. If using PayPal eCheck shipping will be delayed until funds clear. Otherwise, items will ship no later than the next business day. I can accept payment over the phone using your CC if you prefer not to use PayPal. Shipping will be via insured FedEx Saver to your verified PayPal address. Filters may be shipped insured via USPS or cheaper/slower FedEx.

US sale only. Offers are welcome but expect a delayed response as I wish to give others a chance to view this post and act on the prices listed.

Please use PM. I will be hit-n-miss the rest of the week with appointments & shoots but I will reply ASAP. I do not have much feedback here as I am mostly just a daily lurker so you are welcome to also check out my eBay ID: wros.com

Thanks for looking!

jeffwros

Sold:

50 Summilux ASPH
M6 Classic
M6 Classic
One used E46 Filter

Everything else is still available. Again, offers are welcome and I'll keep them handy should some of these items not sell by the weekend.

Thank you, everybody, for your interest!

JPlomley

Jeff, I checked out your website, very nice work indeed. I'm curious as to why you are off-loading your M kit. Seems you were producing some spectacular results.....

jeffwros

Updated "sold" list:

50 Summilux ASPH
M6 Classic
M6 Classic
One used E46 Filter
Series VIII Filter

JPlomley - Thank you very much for your kind words! I have enjoyed the kit and hope to one day return to the fold. The reason for the sell-off is simple: debt reduction. I am content to be without this gear if it means getting a handle on finances! If I do everything right maybe I'll be back sooner rather than later. Haha, we'll see!

:)

Quick note about offers and intent to purchase: I have already had a couple of disappointed folks who stated they wanted to purchase but lost the chance to do so because another inquired and was ready to buy. I want to take care of people but I can not put myself in a position where I may lose a sale by holding items for those who, in my recent experience, may get cold feet after committing to the purchase (without paying). I understand cold feet and don't hold it against anybody. Likewise, I hope that nobody holds it against me for selling to the first person to actually pay.

On a more positive note: Thank you to everybody who has expressed interest. It has been a busy day, for sure! Happy shopping!

jeffwros

OK, I've got a bit of a line for the 90 right now. If you have PM'd me about it please keep an eye on this thread. I expect it to be sold to somebody on the list by this afternoon. Thank you, everybody, for your interest & patience.

RE: 21mm Summilux. Offers are welcome. As I have not seen many of these used I'm still trying to get an idea of what the used market will bear. Don't hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Thanks!

jeffwros

The 90 is gone as is the unused E46 filter. What remains:

M6 TTL
21mm Summilux
E46 filter - used
E49 filter - unused

jeffwros

Still available. Probably open these up to other sources soon (auction, forums, etc...) so here's a "last chance" GetDPI bump.

:)

Again, offers are welcome.

Thanks!

jeffwros

Everything is gone except for the E49 filter. Many thanks to all of the excellent GetDPIers who inquired and/or purchased.