The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Gitzo GT 2530 Graphite Tripod.

stephengilbert

Bump: one of these--not as nice condition--sold last week on eBay for $450 plus $15 shipping. Mine includes shipping, a padded Gitzo carrying bag, and upgraded spiked feet.

Offers?

stephengilbert

Bump: not just the installed spike feet, but an extra set of new rubber covers for them, and the never used shoulder strap that came with the padded bag.

stephengilbert

Specs: 1/4" and 3/8" screws attachment type
center column: yes, rapid
closed length: 25.59 in
leg angles: 24° 60°
leg sections: 3
load capacity: 26.46 lbs
material: carbon fiber 6X
maximum ht: 63.39 in
maximum ht (with center column down): 54.33 in
minimum height: 12.99 in
weight: 3.15 lbs

stephengilbert

250 views and no offers? Buy it now and I'll throw in a Really Right Stuff camera plate, either a B22 or BP-CS. Don't make me go to eBay; I don't like it there.

stephengilbert

The eBay auction ends Monday morning. While some lurker will probably buy it in the final ten seconds, if you're looking for a nice tripod, it's at a very attractive price right now, and might be worth a bid. (As of this posting [Saturday morning], it's $213.50 plus $16 shipping to the US.)