The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Mamiya 150/2.8 AF D lens

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I love this lens. It is probably the best lens I've ever owned for any camera ever, period -- yes it really is that good. But I hardly ever use it, so it mostly just sits in my camera cabinet... Anyway, it is in like-new condition, complete with box and all the original 'stuff.'

Asking $1995 shipped US and Paypald, and hoping it finds a good home soon.

PM me if interested.

kdphotography

Re: FS: Mamiya 150/2.8 AF D lens

You're gonna hate yourself later, Jack, for kicking this one out of your bed....

The 150mm f/2.8 D is the best lens in the Mamiya/Phase lineup. Not frequently mentioned is this is the fastest focusing lens too. Fast on the Phase 645AF; faster yet on the Phase 645DF. Rare to find on the used market for good reason, and at a discounted price as well. Should go quick...

Hope she stays in the GetDPI family (so with seller's remorse, you might get visitation rights!) :)

ken

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

Well he ain't borrowing mine. LOL

I need to fly over and check his temp. must be sick in the head.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

It is a phenomenal lens, and why I have kept it. But the reality is I don't shoot subjects where I need the fast aperture performance (like portraits) very often and end up using my 75-150 zoom at smaller apertures most of the time instead.

And as fairly as I think I have priced it, nobody is breaking down my door to get it, so it is just as likely to remain in my camera cabinet for another year before I try selling it again ;)

billbunton

Subscriber Member

I'll tag this thread, so that if/when I actually get the money to go MF I'll actually be able to find this again.

Hey Jack, you probably don't remember but a few years back you bought a beat-up B1 from me :)

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

Hi Bill, and welcome to GetDPI! I probably wouldn't have remembered you specifically, but I certainly remember the beat-up B1!!! It worked great and I used it for several more years before finally selling it just a short while back.