RRS, Leica, Minolta, Nikon etc for sale
Several items here for sale. I will provide pictures of all items shortly.
1. One unused RRS Panorama Elements Package. The package includes one PCL-1 panning clamp, one MPR-CL II nodal slide, one PCL-DVTL and RRS-OpTech Mini: Mini neoprene pouch :
$300 shipping and Paypal included to US. International sales ok but shipping will be additional.
2. Nikon D200 IR camera modified by Lifepixel to Standard IR (see samples here:
There are less than 2k clicks on the camera by the counter. I bought it used but never used it myself. Box and docs included. No receipts.
$625 shipping and paypal included to US.
3. Nikon AF-S Nikkor 18-70mm 1:3.5-45 G BD. Looks mint. No box, docs or receipt. Includes both caps and shade.
$185 shipping and paypal included
4. Voightlander 125mm APO f2.5 M42 mount. The perfect Voightlander for the shooter with two different systems. Another lens I bought but used little. In excellent condition with both caps and original hood. In mint condition. No box or docs.
$1300 shipping and paypal included
5. Leitz 180mm f3.4 Telyt serial 2749020. Mint- No real wear anywhere except some marking on the hood from the cap. Both caps included. Note this is not the E60 filter model.
$700 shipping and paypal included
6. Minolta AF 2x Tele Converter-II APO. Excellent but not mint.
$215 shipping and paypal included
7. Minolta AF 100-200 f4.5 Baby Beercan. Excellent condition and includes both caps and original shade.
$100 shipping and paypal included
8. Minolta 200mm f2.8 APO HS G lens. In good condition. Both caps included.
$750 shipping and paypal included
9. Leica 400mm Telyt f6.8. This doublet Tele lens is long and light and breaks down into halves for traveling. Edge resolution is typical of doublet lenses falling off rapidly but the extremely high resolution at the center makes it an excellent lens for wildlife. This lens is in excellent optical condition. It has a unique slide focus with a push button lock. I found it difficult to use because I am only 5'8" tall and it's hard to reach out and maintain the dexterity necessary for fine focus. As a consequence I put a leica bellows rail on the bottom of the lens so it can be focused from either side using the rail. It works well but someone taller might prefer the original focusing method.
I will provide the rail focus system along with the button focus parts for $475 or remove it and restore it to the original push button only for $450. Both prices include shipping and paypal.
10. Contax Zeiss 135mm f2.8 in excellent optical condition. Some of the screws on the back of the lens holding the flange and aperture mechanisms have munged heads and may be difficult to remove if necessary. However the lens is functioning perfectly and aside from that looks great.
$150 shipping and paypal included
I have some feedback here but you can also check my ebay profile at masimo1
Re: RRS, Leica, Minolta, Nikon etc for sale
RRS Pano elements pkg is sold.
Tags for this Thread