The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Summicron 35mm f/2.0 ASPH $2900

krkbigboy

This lens is 6 bit coded and new in the box and has not been used. It is still wrapped in the plastic inside the Leica leather pouch. The lens has not been registered with Leica so you will be able to register it and take advantage of the Leica warranty. The sale will include the front and rear caps, original Leica packaging and all Leica paperwork.

Why am I selling? I have decided to purchase the 50 Summilux. I am asking $2900 net to me which is $100 less than the current retail price.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Last edited:

ashwinrao1

tough sell. There are quite a few users out there who sell this used for much cheaper, but I completely understand you wanting to get a return on your substantial investment. Have you spoken with your dealer about getting a return?