The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: UK Sale GF1 with DMW-LVF1 Viewfinder.

T

tripper

I have purchased a GH1 and so wish to sell my GF1 with the DMW-LVF1 Viewfinder. Lens not included

GF1 was purchased new by me from a UK retailer on 30/12/2009 (397 Shutter actuations from new)

DMW-LVF1 purchased new by me from UK retailer on 09/03/2010.

Both in as new condition (Full refund if you disagree) Serial No's will be noted.

GF1 has quality GGS glass LCD protector fitted.

More pictures here

http://alphamalexposed.smugmug.com/Posted-on-Dyxum/Panasonic-GF1/11250860_9c8cq#789154459_dXiW5

NO LENS INCLUDED

Full GF1 retail pack as supplied in original box. All leads instructions, battery & charger, and software CD

Sale Price £450.00 + P&P

I based my sale price on £320.00 for the GF1 and £130.00 for the DMW_LVF1 saving you approx £150.00 + on both items purchased new. I will include the original receipts for both items.

Postage Will be at cost and agreed with the buyer. I will post to Europe but only via insured/International signed for at buyers cost.

UK buyers I welcome collection, we are in Leicestershire.

References Please ask, I have previously sold here and my eBay feedback is 309 @ 100%

Be quick if interested if will be advertised elsewhere.

tripper

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tripper

Re: UK Sale GF1 with DMW-LVF1 Viewfinder.

Withdrawn: now SOLD

tripper.

p.s Is it not possible to edit these posts ?