The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

F/S Leica DMR/9

fotografz

Perfect working order, in box, all factory items + 2 chargers, 3 batteries, 4 SD Cards & wallet.

Some cosmetic slights: Lettering in rear (PLAY ... DELETE ...PROTECT ... INFO) is smudged. Some enterprising person can refill them. Bottom was roughed up to accept rubber none-slip material which has since been removed ... (hard to tell, but see bottom end photo).

Black R9 is mint, low milage and comes with Bright Screen Viewfinder 1.75X Magnifier installed ($250 new.) Also have Bright Screen focusing screen.

Mint DMR/9 recently sold for $6,295 @ Camera West. Except for above mentioned DMR cosmetics, this one is beautiful (see photos)

Discounted price: $5,395. for DMR and R9.

$3,995. for DMR alone (current "Buy It Now" on ebay is $4,999 for DMR alone.)

Legal baloney:

R9 alone not F/S unless DMR independently sells first.

Verified Pay Pal accepted if you pay fees. Cashiers check must clear before shipping ... same for personal check. Direct Wire transfer $25. extra.

Shipping & Insurance Extra.

(Lens not included.)

Last edited:

Terry

You have the most amazing gear closet which is better named the treasure trove. And then you have the nerve to make the stuff look even more beautiful with your perfect product shots!

EH21

Wow Marc! You are really moving some nice equipment around! I take it the 80 lux is not part of that deal?

fotografz

You have the most amazing gear closet which is better named the treasure trove. And then you have the nerve to make the stuff look even more beautiful with your perfect product shots!
That Sinar back for my beloved 203FE is expensive ... some stuff's gotta go no matter how much I love it.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
ROTFLMAO it sure does my friend it sure does. Believe me i am not done yet. :D

Marc looks like a beauty. Not sure there is anything better still. Just love the files from it. I hope someone here does it get it so they can still share nice images from it.

woodyspedden

ROTFLMAO it sure does my friend it sure does. Believe me i am not done yet. :D

Marc looks like a beauty. Not sure there is anything better still. Just love the files from it. I hope someone here does it get it so they can still share nice images from it.
Problem is it never stops eating. Reminds me of one time the founder of the company I worked for said that growing a company was like growing a lion. You ended up with a powerful friend that would eat you out of house and home. Wow was he ever right!

Woody

David K

Workshop Member
If the lion doesn't eat me out of house and home, my wife will throw me out (if she had a clue). Good news about digital backs is that they all look the same :)

dseelig

God that looks beautiful,now if I quit shooting football sold my 400 2.8 I could own it,but how to make up for the money loss,well Marc thanks for the 24 1.4 Good Luck with the sale. Yes I am jealous

Don Hutton

Marc

You should be getting work from Leica - you really do make this stuff look like meth to a CNN reporter... I'm thinking of a reason why I need this (I know I want it).

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Damn Don i have had less reasons for getting gear. Looks like it maybe sold than:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

fotografz

Not just because I'm selling this to fund a mondo expensive digital back for my already modo expensive 203FE system, but the files from this camera still bark with the big DSLR dogs, especially when you use Flexcolor software to process the DNG files ... and in many ways still lead the pack. Irakly is pissed I'm letting it go ... he loves the 16 bit files with R glass and want's me to keep it ... (so HE can use it ... LOL!)

If you're teetering on the brink of buying, here's a straw to tip the scales ... I'll thow in a Hasselblad V to Leica R adapter ... so you can use any V lens including the legendary Zeiss 110/2F ;)

Just in case you were wondering what THAT looks like .... :angel:

Last edited: