The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica R Auto Bellows

fotografz

EX+, in box, fully coupled Leica R auto stop down precision geared bellows (with compendium hood for select lenses). I used it with a 135/2.8 ... but with a 100/2.8 macro it'd be something else ... a 180/2.8 APO is also mind boggling.

Insets show close ups using the 135/2.8. (shown mounted) to shoot a M8 detail and M35/1.4 detail.

$575. plus shipping and insurance.

Lens not included

Last edited:

PeterA

Marc - I may as well add this to the collection...Decided I cant and wont sell my R gear - it is too pretty .

PeterA

yes Victor - i got in first - but it is Marc's call. :) and you should read your emails - rude man! LOL

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Peter: You might as well grab the mint R9/DMR as back-up while you're at it... In fact PLEASE grab it quickly!

:D,

PeterA

Jack - been busy ignoring some interesting PMs lately..and No I dont need anther DMR back :)

ya got to laugh mate.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I hear you on the DMR... And for sure you do need to laugh :ROTFL:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Need to get this damn DMR out of here before i start getting a itch. Can I make this thread invisible

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I am about to place Marc on moderated restriction... You know, so I have to PERSONALLY review every post he makes BEFORE they become public. :D

PS: Marc, that looks like an old, classic "Tiltall" tripod -- surprised to see it in your high-tech studio!!!

Cheers,

PeterA

Marc - looks after his gear and does teh most beautiful product shots - I feel like buying a few of these and putting them up in my city gallery..you know maybe we should put together the ultimate gear-head calendar - what do you think? :)

David K

Workshop Member
Marc - looks after his gear and does teh most beautiful product shots - I feel like buying a few of these and putting them up in my city gallery..you know maybe we should put together the ultimate gear-head calendar - what do you think? :)
I like the calendar idea but coupled with a spreadsheet to track gear expenditures...

fotografz

I like the calendar idea but coupled with a spreadsheet to track gear expenditures...
Well, then that spreadsheet calendar would have to be hung with as much care as a cheese-cake nudie calendar ... where the wife will never see it : -)

gogopix

Subscriber
Darn!:mad:

Oh well, found one at Tamarkin...

watch the run on bellows.

Peter, I'm sure with a little chatter we can get the price over 1,000 :ROTFL:

PeterA

Well I was being serious about the Calendar - perhaps 'mkt' prices and dates..in tiny intsy bitsy eeanie weenie italics ..might be in order - for posterity's sake LOL

Marc - I would hang some of your gear shots for sure..( no joke)
hmm- maybe I shoudl coem over for a working holiday ..and assist you for a week and learn teh littel tricks of the trade..OR how abotu you organise a class - and tie it in with one of Jack and Guy's things

Pete

fotografz

Well I was being serious about the Calendar - perhaps 'mkt' prices and dates..in tiny intsy bitsy eeanie weenie italics ..might be in order - for posterity's sake LOL

Marc - I would hang some of your gear shots for sure..( no joke)
hmm- maybe I shoudl coem over for a working holiday ..and assist you for a week and learn teh littel tricks of the trade..OR how abotu you organise a class - and tie it in with one of Jack and Guy's things

Pete
Funny that you mention that Peter. Irakly and I were just talking about that.
We'll talk some more, and approach Guy and Jack with our thoughts.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Would love to do a lighting and product shoot workshop with you Marc . Jack and I already have talked about doing this . There is a really nice studio in San Francisco that we can rent that is packed with lighting and such. I have been wanting to do a lighting class with product and people for a long time. Maybe even NY we can rent a space for 2 or 3 days and go to town. We really would like to engage more MF shooters in our workshops also. Most folks now seem to come down to 2 or 3 systems . For me the M8's , Nikons and Now the MF world. Like to see more and more folks do these workshops. Honestly there is a wealth of info doing them plus there fun as can be. Victor you should sneak away and do the San Juan one we still have room. We also have about 4 or 5 spouses hanging out

gogopix

Subscriber
could use some shots of unique setups

her is Leica as a MEDIUM FORMAT lens:)

Last edited: