The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Really Right Stuff

jaymz007

RRS Universal L bracket for M8 $65.00
RRS Bracket for Leica M8 $25.00
RRS BH-40 LR II: Mid-sized ballhead w/ LR II with carbon velbon tripod legs $390.00
All Shipped and paypaled.

Last edited:

yatlee

Purchased the RRS bracket from James back in March. Sadly to say, I still have not received it. We email back and forth for the last couple months. However, he pretty much disappears since my last email from him on May 10. It's not a lot of money and I hope he can contact me to resolve it. Any suggestion?

jaymz007

Hi Yat

I have not dissapeared.
FIrst off I have sent you the package at a address that you are not at.
Second I have proof of sending you the package.
If you are not at the address that you have provided. How can I help you.
The tracking number is 9101 1288 8230 0084 8249 04
I called the post office they asked for you to go and check with them because it might be sitting on the shelf at the lost and found.
If you are not there how can you verify this.

jaymz007

After doing research on the net it states that sometimes post office does not scan when delivered.
So how can I verify that you did not receive the item.
James

jaymz007

I thought this deal was very strange from the get go because you asked me to send it to a non verified paypal address and also to international. Which I didn't and sent it to your verified US address and now I find out that you are not even at the address.
Please members what should l do?
I did no wrong to anyone on the forum and I did not do anything wrong here.

Sparky16

I bought some items, including RRS L-Plate and VD Arctic Butterfly, from James.
Both transactions went smoothly from start to delivery.
Not pricey items but James sent items via USPS Priority mail, paying extra.

I think I'll buy from James when he offers what I need without any hesitation.

Steve

Barnackfan

I purchased the M8 bracket and other items from James - and each was sent VERY promptly and received in excellent condition. I, too, would have no hesitation in buying from James again. Sometimes things are lost in the mail, but James has done everything to insure a smooth transaction from his end.

jaymz007

Thanks Guys for the great feedback.
I try my best to be straight with the transactions and I would like to be treated the same when I buy things.

Yat has contacted me and we have worked things out.

Once again Thanks for the great feedback guys.
James Han