The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Olympus E-P1 with 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 (Silver Kit)

Olympus PEN E-P1 12.3 MP Micro Four Thirds Interchangeable Lens Digital Camera with 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 Zuiko Digital. Silver Camera and Lense

Included:
Olympus Eveready Case, Fits E-P1 Pen Digital Camera with Lens, Pebbled Leather, Removable Cover.

Original Box, Manual, Lens Caps, Cables, Strap, Battery and Charger.

All in Perfect Condition
US Only, CONUS

$560.00
Plus UPS Shipping w/Insurance

Re: FS: Olympus E-P1 with 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 (Silver Kit) $500.00

I will sell the e-p1 for $500.00 including UPS Ground Shipping

Pat Donnelly

I am interested at that price and I can add some $ for the extra due on shipping to Brisbane, Australia. But it would be that bane, paypal? I can give you my eBay id as well?

Pat

Re: FS: Olympus E-P1 with 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 (Silver Kit) $475.00

Olympus PEN E-P1 12.3 MP Micro Four Thirds Interchangeable Lens Digital Camera with 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 Zuiko Digital. Silver Camera and Lense

Included:
Olympus Eveready Case, Fits E-P1 Pen Digital Camera with Lens, Pebbled Leather, Removable Cover.

All in Perfect Condition
US Only, CONUS

$475.00 Including UPS Ground Shipping w/Insurance
$475.00 Including UPS Ground Shipping w/Insurance

Sold !!! Re: FS: Olympus E-P1 with 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 (Silver Kit)

Included:

All in Perfect Condition
US Only, CONUS

$560.00
Plus UPS Shipping w/Insurance
Sold