The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M6 TTL, 0.72 black

C

chalun823

I am selling a black Leica M6 TTL with a 0.72 viewfinder. The camera is in good condition, however I would rate it as a user's Leica and not a collector's Leica.

There are signs of useage, such as tiny rub marks where the camera strap attaches to the body, and also the bottom baseplate. One of the "bumpers" on the iso dial cover is also missing. However the scratches are not very noticeable unless closely inspected. There are no dents, and serious scratches anywhere. The camera functions perfectly like new. Shutter is accurate, focuses well, and the meter is perfect. The viewfinder is also very clean, with very minimal dust. This is a perfect range finder to be used to take pictures, not sit in a collector's showcase.

The battery is still very fresh, led's light up bright. I purchased this camera from another fellow member here, and selling only because my m9 has arrived.

Asking $1250 or best offer, shipping and paypal included using USPS priority mail. This is for US only. Please email me at [email protected] if interested. I have lots of feedback on ebay under chalun823. Thank you very much!