The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 75mm Summicron ASPH Newest Model

jaymz007

Leica 75mm Summicron ASPH Newest Model f2

This is basically brand new shot only a few shots with it and stayed in the box. Got everything original with it as you can see in the pictures. This is better than mint. Look at the Pictures. $2650.00 Shipped, Insured and paypaled.

Last edited:

bradhusick

This is a great lens and gets more use in my kit than the 74/1.4 ever did. The lux is just too big/heavy.

ashwinrao1

Lovely lens, reasonablly priced. I agree with Brad. I love my lux, though, as well, for its unique look. I considered selling one or the other, but both have their merits. The 75 cron is basically un-faultable. Best of luck with the sale, and a free bump here...

ashwinrao1

Man, I just realized that every commenter is from Seattle. Seattle...must be the land of the 75 'cron...heheheh...