The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: a mixed lot of lenses

Jonas

I'm intended to put up a series of lenses for sale at eBay. However, if any forum member here is interested feel free to PM me for further discussion while I prepare photos for the ads.

Here is the stuff filling up my cupboard and that has to go:

Leica APO-Telyt-R 180/3.4
Olympus Zuiko Digital 9-18
Zeiss Contax Planar T* 45/2 Black for the G system (or rather, µ4/3)

a Lens-workshop adapter for Zeiss G system lenses to µ4/3 cameras

Olympus OM50/2 Macro
Zeiss Contax Sonnar 90/2.8 Chrome for the G system (or rather, µ4/3)
Voigtländer APO Lanthar 90/3.5

Olympus OM90/2 Macro
Schneider Kreuznach Xenon 25/1.5, Arriflex mount

and maybe a
Konica Hexanon AR 57/1.2 - will have to check the quality first

All reasonably priced, always shipped insured, I'm in Sweden so any buyer living in the EU need not to worry about additional taxes or custom fees.

/Jonas

Jonas

The prices... of course. I'm working on that. Here are some for a start

OM 90/2 Macro: 575
OM 50/2 Macro: 420
CV 90/3.5 APO: 260

ZD 9-18: 340
Zeiss Sonnar G 90/2.8 Chrome: 150
Zeiss Planar G 45/2 black: 270

Lens-workshop adapter: 160
Leica APO-Telyt-R 180/3.4: 375 (ugly outside, golden inside)
Schneider Kreuznach Xenon 25/1.5, Arriflex mount: 240

All prices in Euro and estimated BIN prices for eBay where I also plan to offer the "Make an offer" option. Shipping is EUR 20. If you are interested in something and find my prices too high just send me a PM where you explain why the price should be lower. I'm not impossible to discuss with.

I know the ad is more a teaser than as there are no complete diescriptions. I'll ad images and descriptions, first at request and later for everything and then the stuff will go to eBay if nobody here is interested.

/Jonas

Jonas

OK, I'll put up "real" single ads. Lol, I should have done that from start but I was more thinking of just putting the lot up for sale at eBay.

/Jonas