The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Voigtlander CV 90/3.5 APO LTM

Jonas

Here's a black CV90/3.5 APO LTM (Cosina Voigtlander Voigtländer 90mm f/3.5 3.5 APO apochromatic screw mount Leica thread mount M39) lens in excellent condition.

The lens fits all rangefinder cameras with Leica thread mount, all Leica M-mount rangefinders with the right adapter and all µ4/3 cameras with the right adapter.

More images here.

The focusing ring moves smoothly from one end to the other
The aperture ring moves with the right resistance and has distinct click stops
The aperture blades are clean and free from oil
There are no scratches on the front or the rear elements
The barrel is looking good (I'm sorry for the dust on the images)

The lens comes with original hood and original front and rear caps.
There is no box or paperwork

The CV90/3.5 APO is a wonderful lens for anyone tired of excessive CA in their images. An APO lens is made for a minimum of CA and thus draws the images with a certain clear and crisp look to them.

My price is EUR 260. If you find that out of the line please let me know why and I may change the price.
Shipping, insured and signed for, is EUR 22.

PayPal is OK but payment using BIC/IBAN codes gives you instant EUR 10 reduction from the total.

I'm in Sweden so any buyer living in the EU need not to worry about additional taxes or custom fees.

If interested send me a PM.

/Jonas

Last edited:
R

rachp

I love this lens on my GH-1! All you m4/3 shooters out there - don't overlook this lens :D

Jonas

...and for everybody looking for a possible bargain; the lens is moved to eBay, number 200480482567