The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Olympus Zuiko OM 50/2 Macro

Jonas

Here's a Zuiko OM 50/2 Macro lens in excellent condition.

More images here.

The focusing ring moves smoothly from one end to the other
The aperture ring moves with the right resistance and has distinct click stops
The aperture blades are clean, snappy and free from oil
There are no scratches on the front or the rear elements
The barrel is looking good (I'm sorry for the dust on the images)
There is like one dust particle inside the lens

The lens comes with front and rear caps and the original box is included as well.

The Zuiko OM50/2 Macro is a wonderful lens and highly regarded by many well known photographers. Mike Johnston called it "The world's best 50mm" in one of his articles. Now Mike is of course a man of many opinions but still, this means something. If you know the Zuiko Digital 50/2 you know that is a super sharp lens. Well, this OM50/2, while optically different, is tested to be just as sharp. Manual focusing has its pros and cons. Being a FF lens it is a safe buy for anyone wanting to use this lens with a µ4/3 camera, a 4/3 camera or a Canon DSLR (in all cases by using the right adapter of course.

My price is EUR 420. If you find that out of the line please let me know why and I may change the price.
Shipping, insured and signed for, is EUR 22.

PayPal is OK but payment using BIC/IBAN codes gives you instant EUR 10 reduction from the total.

If interested send me a PM.

/Jonas