The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Leica 50mm Noctilux F1 6 bit Vry Late SN!

JWW

This is a near mint Leica 50mm Noctilux F1.0 SN 3985520, 6 bit that I bought in 2008 from a major USA dealer (after a long wait list) right before this version was discontinued. This includes the box, paperwork, caps, case as when new. It still has the remainder of the Passport warranty although I believe it is not transferable. The only marks are on the plastic hood where there are slight rub marks where it slides into the barrel. The front optic from day one was protected by a filter. This SN is among the latest that I could find by searching the web and right before the collector edition's last 100 units' SN. This lens focuses perfectly wide open on a M8 and M9 and is a superb, fantastic, and fun to use lens. Only reason for me to sell it is that I am seriously considering the new .95 version. I will sell this for $5750 plus 3 % paypal and $35 USPS to USA insured fees. International ok pending postal regulations but with additional postage insured for full amount (for mutual protection). This is as fine a f1 version as you'll ever find. I will list this a few days here before using the auction site where the last sale on a lessor lens was considerably more. I have 100% on auction site and have bought and sold here and on RFF a number of times successfully.

Last edited: