The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Olympus Zuiko OM 90/2 Macro

Jonas

Here's a Zuiko OM 90/2 Macro lens in excellent condition.

and

More images here.

The focusing ring moves smoothly from one end to the other
The aperture ring moves with the right resistance and has distinct click stops
The aperture blades are clean, snappy and free from oil
There are no scratches on the front or the rear elements
The barrel is looking good (I'm sorry for the dust on the images)
The lens is virtually free from dust inside inside the lens

There is one imperfection at the front element. Something hit the element at one place, can look like a little scratch at first glance but looking closing it seems to me as it's just the coating that has taken a hit. The damage done is so small I had problems finding an angle to catch it on image but you can have a look at it in the gallery. In any event this is nothing that affects the image quality but it should be mentioned.

The lens comes with front and rear caps and the original box is included as well.

The Zuiko OM90/2 Macro is a wonderful lens and a classic macro. I have owned three different of copies of this lens and this one is the best of them all. Not that there was any difference on a FF camera but this one measures just a tad better with a demanding µ4/3 camera, and it beats the Leica Summicron-R 90/2 APO ASPH. In my experience this lens works equally well as a short tele as a macro.
Being a FF lens it is a safe buy for anyone wanting to use this lens with a µ4/3 camera, a 4/3 camera or a Canon DSLR (in all cases by using the right adapter of course) or a Nikon DLSR (changing the mount to a Leitax mount).

My price is EUR 575. If you find that out of the line please let me know why and I may change the price.
Shipping, insured and signed for, is EUR 22.

PayPal is OK but payment using BIC/IBAN codes gives you instant EUR 10 reduction from the total.

I'm in Sweden so any buyer living in the EU need not to worry about additional taxes or custom fees.

If interested send me a PM.

/Jonas

Jonas

OK, I lower the price, symbolically at least: now EUR 555. Please don't PM and ask for an even lower price. If this doesn't work I'll let "the market" decide.

Please note; the lens can't be adapted for use with Nikon cameras. I knew the OM50/2 isn't supported by Leitax but somehow I thought the OM90/2 is. My error.