The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/FT: Canon 50mm F1.2 LTM

hunghang

This copy is in good condition cosmetically and mechanically. However, like most 50/1.2, this lens does have some haze on the rear element (although it is very use-able in current state, a clean by a competent tech will bring this back to its peak). Focus is smooth and accurate. Aperture ring clicks into place like a good lens should.

In addition to the haze, there is a tiny speck/dint on the outer edge of the front element. This has no effect on the image.

Looking for: CV 21mm, or 35mm lens (LTM or M). Any other RF lens would also be considered. I would also be interested in the Olympus M43 17mm f/2.8 pancake with viewfinder as well.

Will sell outright for $325.

More info on the lens can be found at http://antiquecameras.net/canon50mmf12ltm.html

Photos indicating the speck and haze can be provided upon request.

I am located in Australia. Shipping cost will be shared between both parties.

V

Vivek

Hung, I have a boxed CV21 (plus boxed finder, plus rectangular hood). I have no interest in the 50/1.2 though.

If you have any interest in buying the CV21, please PM. Thanks.