The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS-35mm summicron v3, coder kit 2, B+W 39mm UV/IR

eugechoo

I have 3 items for sale:

1) A Leica 35mm Summicron Ver III lens. CLA'd in Sept 09 (I have the receipt). Basically, tighten the aperture ring, and greased the helicoid because of sticky focus between .7 and 1m, and a few other things. Body has some rubs, but everything else is in excellent condition. Comes with the 12585H hood, front and rear cap and the receipt for the CLA. Nothing else. Price shipped, insured, and paypal'd is $850 for CONUS. I will ship UPS with Insurance and Delivery Confirmation.

2) Coder Kit 2 - NIB, bought this in Jan, unopened. Price shipped and paypal'd is $55 for CONUS.

3) B+W 486 39mmx0.5 MRC UV/IR cut #1014112 - perfect, no scratch or scruff marks. Price shipped and paypal'd is $60 for CONUS.

I have bought/sold a few items at RFF (under famenwir), getdPi (under eugechoo), FM (under eugechoo) and photo.net. I also have a 100% rating on ebay under famenwir. I am in Calgary, Canada. I am happy to email more pics, email:[email protected]