The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M4-P Black

sa124m

Up for sale is my beloved M4-p Which has served me well for many rolls. I am only selling to make room for a very special M5 that has my heart right now. The camera has minor dings and scratches. Please refer to pictures. The leather is fully in tact and the camera is mechanically perfect as well as the viewfinder being properly calibrated and clean. I will include shipping fees within the US in the price. For paypal I am willing to split the fees with the buyer. Any questions or for more pictures please email me. I have sold many things here and on many other sites in the past. Thanks

Last edited:
Having just gotten my "special" M5 back from Sherry for a CLA, I congratulate you on your decision. The M5 is just a great working tool. best...Peter

Maggie O

One for "chrome" one for black...and white. ;)

The M2 is at Youxin's and I'm going crazy without it, so the price was right...

Maggie O

The M4-P arrived today, along with five rolls of C41 color film! Thanks, Sam!!

Here it is, all ready to go with my Jupiter-8 mounted:

Maggie O

Thanks, Cindy!

One roll of film has been run through it- and wow, I think this camera is even smoother than my M2.

Maggie O

Here's a couple of photos from the first roll of ISO 400 C41 "SureFine" film I ran through it (Walgreens' scans, one converted to B&W, the other tweaked a wee bit for color balance):

Maggie O

Maggie, These look great. That was quick.:eek:
I hope you post some more in the Analogue thread.
Thanks, Cindy! Walgreens- quick and a little dirty, but they get the job done when I'm testing out new film gear.

I'd be happy to post some stuff in the analog thread, thank you for the invitation!