The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FT: Like new Olympus 7-14mm lens and E-3 with HLD-4 grip for micro 4/3

A

artears

Not being able to edit my ad which was for sale, I just want to put another updated one to mention I am looking for trades only here...

Up for trade is my 7-14mm lens. It is like new in box. It looks and functions like new. I always baby my equipment and I am the original owner. Everything, which comes with the lens is included. Box, warranty card, pouch etc. I will also throw-in an additional olympus case (case for 50-200 and 150mm).

BTW, I am located in Chicago and local trades are welcome too.

Another item for trade is my E-3 with HLD-4 grip including an additional blm-1 battery. You can find its pictures and 7-14mm one here: http://picasaweb.google.com/artel.arsun/E3And7_14mm?authkey=Gv1sRgCKb8xrWT4JCwoAE#

The actuation count is 4247, this is also LNIB. I baby my equipment.

Trading of both items is with micro four thirds equipment only, and I am thinking of panasonic GH-1 kit with 14-140mm lens and panasonic 7-14mm. The reason for the trade is, I need something smaller right now. I can and will sell them if there is any interest, but I would certainly prefer trades where both parties can save some...

Thank you for your interest and feel free to ask any questions.