The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon Af 200-400 f4 EDIF VR Lens..Virtually Untouched a & New (USA)

D&A

Hi All,

Please note....due to my being on my cell phone most of the time, please use contact info at end of posting, so I can respond promtly and which is much easier for me.

This incredable performing and highly sort after Nikon 200-400mm f4AF VR lens (USA not grey market), virtually un-used and new, boxed with everything as sold by Nikon USA. What can one add to a lens that is virtually brand new in every way and barely used (see below why). Comes with orignal paperwork, instruction booklet, original Nikon inner and outer cardboard boxes, carring soft case, case for Nikon front protective filter (this small case not shown) original soft front lens cap and rear cap, protective front filter, filter holder with 52mm Nikon NC filter and carbon fiber hood.

The reason this lens has gone almost un-used is I had used my dad's 200-400 all this time (until it was sold just a coupole weeks ago) and figured I would keep mine pristine in it's case and box since purchasing it brand new. I am the one and only owner of this lens. I've come to the conclusion that that I need a longer lens and went for the Nikon 600 f4...but there is a great advantage to this reknowned zoom lens.

Condition: Everything as new...All glass surfaces are perfect, inside and out. Barrel and cosmetic condition is perfect too. Except for a QR plate attached to the lens foot for a short time, thats about all I can say. It is exactly as getting a brand new one except at approx. $900.00 less. All inner and outer boxes perfect too.

Price: $5195.00 net to me plus actual shipping/insurance costs. May be close to the lowest price that one can generally find for this lens in absolutely new conditon. B&H sells this lens new for $6099.00 (USA)!

I've brought and sold many times here on Rangefinder Forum and all the other usual forums...all went perfectly and over 1300 pure positive feedbacks (no negatives or neutrals) on ebay in over 10 years.

***** Due to my being on my cell phone most of the time ...PLEASE send all questions, comments etc. via an e-mail to IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com instead of a PM, which otherwise would be very difficult to answer via my cell phone. Thanks everyone for looking.

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Hi All,

I've just lowered the price of this very popular and highly sort after lens to $5075.00 net to me plus actual shipping/insurance. I also forgot to mention its still under warrenty with Nikon USA!

It's virtually flawless in every way and barely been touched and comes exactly as packed with everything from Nikon USA. See the many incredable pics posted on Getdpi in the Nikon forum (section) taken with this lens by some of the talented contrinutors of this site. Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Hi All,

A gentle bumb for an great and extremely popular lens (and for good reasons!) If you have any questions, just ask. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Hi All,

Just wanted to mentioned that this lens (the Nikon 200-400 f4 VR) is now sold. Thanks to everyone who had an interest. I truly appreciate it!

*** That leaves just the Nikon 50mm f1.4 D lens and Nikon 24-120 lenses still for sale. Their descriptions and prices are in seperate listings here on Getdpi. Thanks again!

Dave (D&A)