The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss Contax Planar G 45/2 BLACK

Jonas

I have this black Planar 45/2 for the Contax G system. It doesn't see any use and I hope I to find a new good home for it.

It's in excellent condition. Mechanics and the inside and all the lens elements are like new. There are a few marks on the barrel and one on the hood.

Here it is:

The lens, the original hood and front and rear caps.

You can check more images of the lens here. What you see is what you get.

My price is EUR 285 which I believe is very decent, should I be wrong please let me know and I'll see what I can do. Shipping is EUR 22 (insurance is included).

PayPal is OK. Bank transfer using BIC/IBAN codes is even better and anyone paying this way can deduct EUR 10 from the price. As I'm in Sweden, EU there wil be no additional taxes or fees for any EU buyer.

Jonas

I'm bumping this one before letting it go to eBay.
A possible, recent, price reference can be found at eBay, item No 130380114323
Remember EU taxes and the hood are included in the deal above.

Jonas

I like chrome lenses, but it's well known... black is better. ;)

It seems as the price is OK then but I guess I'll have to bite and eBay it.

Thank you,

/Jonas