The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Voigtlander 35mm F2.5 Color Skopar - M Mount

John Black

Voightlander 35mm F2.5 Color Skopar Pancake
$265 Shipped and Paypal'd in the US using Paypal "Gift Option"

This is a very nice little lens which Sean Reid seems to like quite abit. A friend of mine ended up with two of these, and through some trading I ended up with one. The lens weighs next to nothing and is great when traveling light. I want to buy a 28mm 'Cron later on this year, so I don't foresee using the lens much. It comes in its box with its original caps. There's a little bit of paint where on the barrel. Other than that, it's in great shape and ready to go. It's a breeze to focus on the M9. The pictures below offer some size comparisons.

Double Negative

Not Available
You won't be disappointed in the little Skopar. I love mine (though it's the original version, the optics are identical). Good luck with the sale, John - though I suspect you won't need it.