The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Canon 7D or 5D, 50mm, 85mm, and flash

D

Devon Shaw

Just starting my Canon kit. I am okay with used looking gear as long it is is functional.

I haven't bought or sold anything on this forum though I have on eBay under the username *runningdog* with 100% positive feedback.

Here are the pieces in particular I am searching for though feel free to PM if you have something similar, particularly any sub $1000 primes. I would really like to pick up an affordable wide angle, though the short telephoto range is certainly the priority as far as jobs right now.

Canon 7D: Sort of doubt I will find one but if you'd like to sell yours PM with an asking price.

Canon 5D: The other body I am considering. I can't afford the Mark II but if you have a 5D for the right price send me an offer.

Canon or Sigma 50mm f/1.4: Maybe you have upgraded to the f/1.2 and don't need your old 50? Let me know.

Canon 85mm f/1.8 or 100mm f/2.0: Looking for either of these in good condition

Flash: 430EX II, 580 EX II, or another recent Canon flash in that range

Thanks for looking,
-Devon

S

Shelby Lewis

Hey Devon,

I have a 5dii, 85/1.8, 50/1.4, and 580exii... all in great condition with about one season's use on them that I'm considering unloading. I also have the canon grip and a few extra batteries.

I'm moving towards medium format, but not sure if I'm selling... but if I could find someone to buy the whole kit, I might just do it. Could give a good deal on the the whole kit.

PM me if interested.
Shelby

Lazzaros

If you get the Canon 5D and need the Grip I have one for sale for 110€ including 2 batterias (one original and another third party).

I have one 580EXII new in box too. (never used)

D

Devon Shaw

Update:

I have found:
7D (via Craigslist)
Canon 85mm f/1.8 (also via Craigslist)
Canon 50mm f/1.4 (via a GetDPI user)

I am still looking for:
Any Canon Speedlite that supports Canon's wireless E-TTL
Want to spend under $300

Thanks!
Devon