The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Canon FD 50mm f/1.8

D

Devon Shaw

I used this on my E-P1 and it worked well but I have now upgraded. The lens is used and has some small marks on the body. There is a bit of dust in between the lens elements and I see a very small scratch on the front element. This is towards the outside though so if used on a m43 camera that part of the lens probably isn't even being used. Includes front and rear caps. The previous owner attached one of those little elastic loops to the front cap to keep it from getting lost.

$20 paypaled and shipped in CONUS. I am happy to ship it elsewhere for whatever additional that costs.

I haven't bought or sold anything on this forum though I have on eBay under the username *runningdog* with 100% positive feedback.

Here are a couple of the photographs taken with it using my E-P1

D

Devon Shaw

Also if someone has a use for it I have what I believe to be a Leica extension tube. I bought it thinking it was m39 but the threads are too big. It is black though worn through to the brass a bit in the spots where the threads are.

It is marked: LEITZ WETZLAR GERMANY 14135

if you think you can use it then it is yours for $15 paypaled and shipped