The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Summicron-R 35, 50; Macro-Elmarit-R 60; ELPRO 2, 3

bingoh2000

I am selling a number of lenses to cull my Leica R lineup. All are in great shape—used sparingly by a hobbyist (me), and stored in a dry, smoke-free house. I used them with film, but as far as I know all will convert to Canon dSLR with the appropriate adapter.

Leica Leitz Summicron-R 1:2/35 35mm s/n 3087xxx. Wetzlar-made. Three-cam. Built-in hood, E55. With original Leica front and rear caps. Optically perfect: no scratches, cleaning marks, dust in glass, oil on blades. Mechanically perfect: tight tolerances and snappy aperture action, smooth focus. Cosmetically perfect: no scratches, dings, rubs, nothing. Fresh CLA by Don at DAG. Everything is perfect—this lens might as well be new. Boffo center sharpness, saturated colors, amazing Bokeh. My favorite R lens—I hate to see it go. $725 paypaled and shipped in CONUS.

Leica Leitz Summicron-R 1:2/50 50mm s/n 2778xxx. Three-cam. Built-in hood, E55. Optically excellent: no scratches, cleaning marks, or oil on blades; one spot of dust on inside element—nothing that will affect picture quality. Mechanically perfect: tight tolerances and snappy aperture action, smooth focus. Cosmetically perfect: no scratches, dings, rubs, nothing. With original Leica front and rear caps. Legendary Summicron-50 performance—tack sharp + butter smooth pictures. $350 paypaled and shipped in CONUS.

Leica Leitz Macro-Elmarit-R 1:2.8/60 60mm s/n 2555xxx, with original close-up 1-1 extender, Leica caps, and Leica presentation bubble. Wetzlar-made. Three-cam. Optically perfect: no scratches, cleaning marks, dust in glass, oil on blades. Cosmetically Exc+: no scratches, dings, rubs, or other signs of use; minor loss of paint on one depth-of-focus line on barrel. This lens appears to have spent its life in its previous owner’s closet, for it shows virtually no signs of use. I bought it last year, then sent it to Don at DAG for a check-up. He checked it out and found all functions were at factory-spec. I have taken a few shots with this lens, and can say that it lives up to its reputation as the sleeper of the Leica R line-up—amazing edge-to-edge sharpness, exceptional bokeh, great close-up performance. $450 paypaled and shipped in CONUS.

Leitz Leica ELPRO 2. New old stock—in plastic case with original box/packaging. Coated achromat that turns 50mm R lens into a close-focus optic. $70 paypaled and shipped in CONUS.

Leitz Leica ELPRO 3. New old stock—in plastic case with original box/packaging. Coated achromat that turns 90mm, 100mm, 135mm, and 180mm R lenses into a close-focus optic. $70 paypaled and shipped in CONUS.

As noted, all prices include paypal (only payment I will accept) and shipping in CONUS. I have 100% positive feedback on the auction site, over 100 transactions. Please pm me for photos or more info.

Lazzaros

Hello,

I could be interested in the 50mm for my R8. That price would be possible including shipping to Europe? I'm located in Portugal but the lens has to be shipped to a friend in Hungary and then he'll ship it to me. Just because in Portugal the custom fees are really high.

Regards,
Ivo