The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon 5d Mark II BODY + all the original accessories.

nandemofoto

Canon 5d Mark II BODY + all the original accessories.

The camera is in very good working and cosmetic condition. I bought it last February for a shooting that required high resolution files.
It comes with a lens kit box (I already sold the lens) protective screen on both LCDs and all original accessories.
It has Japanese Canon warranty until Feb 2011 but I am not sure if its valid overseas.

*Price 2100$

The price includes insured trackable international shipping from Sapporo, Japan and personal paypal fees.

*Due to unreliable postal services will not ship to Italy or African countries.*

I've sold over 10 items on this forum and never had any problems. I also have perfect record on RFF as nandemofoto and ebay as js_krakow.

I will post some pictures over the weekend.

Last edited:

Ocean

Senior Subscriber Member
Too bad you're so far away! Free bump though.
I purchased lens from Julian not too long ago from Japan. He's an excellent seller and the lens arrived from Japan to US in 3 days. You shouldn't worry about it. If I am a Canon user, I will be all over this 5DII.

Cheers,

@tom in mpls: I'm talking with Julian now, but he's saying shipping is likely to take a week. Unfortunately I need the camera in my hands Tuesday AM. I'm guessing it won't work, but if you happen to know the name of a shipper there that can do the job (I'm in Seattle, quite likely the point of US entry), please do share. I'd love to do biz on this board.

Thanks!

nandemofoto

Hi guys,
Thank you for kind comments.

The post office said shipping by EMS takes 3 to 7 days, but they can't guaranty the delivery on the 3 day.

Although I do want to sell this camera, doing paid shootings myself I know that we have enough things to be stressed about without worrying if our tool gets there in time...

Maybe there is someone else out there who could help Scott? Perhaps rent the camera to him?

tom in mpls

@tom in mpls: I'm talking with Julian now, but he's saying shipping is likely to take a week. Unfortunately I need the camera in my hands Tuesday AM. I'm guessing it won't work, but if you happen to know the name of a shipper there that can do the job (I'm in Seattle, quite likely the point of US entry), please do share. I'd love to do biz on this board.

Thanks!
I see your predicament and understand your disappointment. I'm not familiar enough with the options from Japan to know if there is a guaranteed fast delivery option. FedEx overnight?

Sparky16

International shipping involves more than just Post Office.
Actually it only takes a day or two for the Post Office to move the package from Japan to the States, but every inbound package has to clear the US Customs which typically takes a day, but sometimes it takes longer to clear the Customs.
I don't think there is something like FedEx overnight in this case! Sorry, that's the hard truth we all have to live through.

ohdannyboy

Yes, I have a lens being held in customs right now. According to the tracking information on the post office's site, it arrived in the US on the 10th. Still no update as to whether or not it cleared and it's already been a week. The lens is coming from Canada (in case that factors in).

tom in mpls

True, customs is completely unpredictable. One Canadian seller shipped a lens to me and a second lens at the same time to another buyer. Mine arrived in just a few days, the other one took a week or 10 days more.

However, I have had several items shipped at different times via FedEx Priority from Luigi, and they all arrived in just 2 days, I believe. Maybe it was 3. At any rate, customs did not delay any of these so I think it can be done.

Seems like someone in Japan ought to find $2100 a good asking price, save Julian all this trouble. I just bought one from another forum member, but wish the seller luck. Thanks all.

nandemofoto

Finally I had the time to take the pictures...

Last edited:

nandemofoto

NEW CHEAPER PRICE !!!

*2050$

The price includes insured trackable international shipping from Sapporo, Japan and personal paypal fees.