The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Ricoh GR1s black + original hood and box

nandemofoto

Ricoh GR1s + original hood and box

The camera is in very good working and cosmetic condition. It comes with the original hood and box.

*Price 450$

The price includes insured trackable international shipping from Sapporo, Japan and personal paypal fees.

*Due to unreliable postal services I will not ship to Italy or African countries.*

I've sold over 10 items on this forum and never had any problems. I also have perfect record on RFF as nandemofoto and ebay as js_krakow.

I will post some pictures soon.

ShiroKuro

Julian is great to deal with ..... Have bought , sold and traded with him ... excellent experience all around .... good luck with your sale

nandemofoto

PRICE DOWN...

400$

The price includes insured trackable international shipping from Sapporo, Japan and personal paypal fees.