The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FT: Nikon Coolscan 5000 for...

trev2401

Up for trade:

my nikon coolscan 5000.

1st owner, bought it in mid 2008 new before nikon decided to pull its production.

It's seen approximately 19 rolls (684 exposures). I bought a coolscan 9000 shortly after the coolscan 5000 arrived, and the 5000's been underused ever since.

Unit will come with the 2 original negative scanners : one for strip negs, and the other for mounted 135mm media.

I will provide a copy of vuescan & the latest version of Nikon scan 4.

Unit’s in perfect condition, and has been living in a dry, clean environment. I run it every week or so, to keep the transport & sensor going. Last scan I did 2 days back was perfect.

I’m hoping to trade for an upgraded M8 in mint condition, or an M8.2. Cash top ups can be negotiated based on the condition of the camera.

I’m also open to leica glass/bodies or anything hasselblad.

Feedback available here and on the other major forums. (FM, RF etc) under the same nick.

Thanks!